Monday, March 29, 2010

Survey says....

I found the below on Pawnation - interesting stuff:

89 percent
say their pooches are more excited to greet them when they come home than their significant others
89 percent believe there have been moments when their dogs tried to comfort them in times of need
74 percent think their dog's body language or facial expressions let them know how their pet is feeling
72 percent prefer to blow off steam by taking a walk with their dogs than with a close companion
70 percent believe they have "shared a look" with their dogs on at least one occasion
69 percent believe their pooches know when they are feeling happy
67 percent believe their pups sense anger
67 percent confess that when they travel, they're more likely to feel guilty about leaving their dogs behind than family and friends
62 percent believe that their dogs are more dependable than their human best friends
58 percent think their dogs know when they're sad
41 percent say that their furry friend is more likely to "notice" they've had a bad day than their best human friend
34 percent report that at least once, they've had an entire "conversation" with their dogs without saying a word
9 percent say they know exactly what their pooch is thinking

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I agree with everything. EVERY LITTLE THING!

    Especially this one: "89 percent believe there have been moments when their dogs tried to comfort them in times of need" --> It makes me think back to the day when I had to put my sweetheart to sleep, and even that day, he 'knew' and he sensed how upset I was, and he came over to lick my tears away ... Just thinking about it could make me cry again. He was such a brave and selfless little soul.

    Hugs as always. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete