Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hard to believe Bocci has been gone almost three weeks and today marks 13 months for Bailey. Where does time go?

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I figured it's a good time to take note of the things I am thankful for (in no special order):

1. My caring husband and family - they put up with me after all!
2. Basil Baby
3. The presence of my folks - I feel blessed that they are 80 and still gracing this earth.
4. Minesweeper - love that game
5. My Blackberry - I am addicted
6. Desserts - need I say more? Yes, MORE desserts please!
7. My awesome friends
8. Snowmen - they always make me smile. Especially when I go into Home Depot and see the big, gigantic blow up Snowmen...now THAT makes me grin from ear to ear.
9. Our new home - I've had so much fun decorating and adding personal touches.
10. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes - YUM!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

1 comment: