Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Loving Life

Bailey has had two fabulous days! She seems super happy and although not to the level of two weeks ago, she has a decent amount of energy. We've enjoyed a few walks and hanging in the back yard with the cooler weather.

The one odd thing is her appetite. She has become very finicky where one day she loves her food and the next she is spitting it out.

For now, we are holding off on the oral chemo. I left a message for the oncologist today as she just returned from a Canine Cancer workshop. Perhaps she learned of something to help Bailey - could we be so lucky?? In the meantime, her meds include the Yunnan, K9 Immunity and tons of TLC from Joe and I.

Baileyism
Once in awhile, Bailey makes weird smacking noises with her lips...and I love it. Joe pegged it perfectly - if anyone else made those sounds I would be crawling on the ceiling...but since it's Bailey, I find it cute. So true!

I found this video from a few weeks ago. Miss Bailey was having a fit because she wanted to go on a walk while Bocci was reminding me that breakfast was way overdue.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahha! That's funny. Bailey looked like she was pouting at one point! LOL.

    Sparky would patiently wait next to the fridge if I ever forgot to fork over some food. LOL.

    Happy to hear that Bailey is doing better. I was going to email you earlier from class, but the wireless internet wasn't playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video!!! She is really giving you a good-what-for!

    ReplyDelete